The Pro Tools Fundamentals II course expands upon the basic principles taught on the Pro Tools Fundamentals I course, and introduces the core concepts and skills you need to competently operate a Pro Tools 12 system running mid-sized sessions.
Together with the first course in the series, Pro Tools Fundamentals I, this course provides the training required to prepare for the Avid certification exam.
At the end of this course, you will be able to:
- Manage large track counts and multiple channels of simultaneous inputs and outputs.
- Create appropriate Pro Tools software and hardware settings.
- Set up and modify input/output (I/O) settings.
- Assess and integrate virtual instruments and specialized plug-ins for specific music.
- Utilize advanced recording techniques to capture multiple record takes in succession.
- Analyze Elastic Audio processors and methods to select appropriate options.
- Utilize Elastic Audio techniques MIDI Real-Time Properties to achieve desired tempo and/or rhythmic effects and outcomes.
- Apply clip-based editing techniques to audio and MIDI tracks.
- Incorporate automated mixing techniques into a Pro Tools workflow.