The Pro Tools Fundamentals II course expands upon the basic principles taught on the Pro Tools Fundamentals I course, and introduces the core concepts and skills you need to competently operate a Pro Tools 12 system running mid-sized sessions.
Together with the first course in the series, Pro Tools Fundamentals I, this course provides the training required to prepare for the Avid certification exam.
$ 275 /month
At the end of this course, you will be able to:
- Manage large track counts and multiple channels of simultaneous inputs and outputs.
- Create appropriate Pro Tools software and hardware settings.
- Set up and modify input/output (I/O) settings.
- Assess and integrate virtual instruments and specialized plug-ins for specific music.
- Utilize advanced recording techniques to capture multiple record takes in succession.
- Analyze Elastic Audio processors and methods to select appropriate options.
- Utilize Elastic Audio techniques MIDI Real-Time Properties to achieve desired tempo and/or rhythmic effects and outcomes.
- Apply clip-based editing techniques to audio and MIDI tracks.
- Incorporate automated mixing techniques into a Pro Tools workflow.