In this advanced course, you will gain a deeper understanding of music theory, while expanding your awareness of music composition and arrangement. By the end of this course, you will be able to successfully combine different instruments to produce richer musical pieces in a variety of genres.
At the end of this course, you will be able to:
- Work in any key.
- Build diminished & augmented chords.
- Understand the Cycle of fifths.
- Recognize the seven diatonic modes.
- Expand your knowledge with new scales such as the harmonic and the melodic minor scales.
- Arrange music using a complex harmony & extended chords.