The Pro Tools Fundamentals I course introduces fundamental Pro Tools concepts and principles, covering everything you need to complete a basic Pro Tools project, from initial setup to mixdown.
Together with the second course in the series, Pro Tools Fundamentals II, this course provides the foundation training required to prepare for the Avid certification exam.
At the end of this course, you will be able to:
- Create a Pro Tools session with appropriate parameter settings.
- Accomplish common audio production tasks.
- Employ navigation and editing skills in a multi-track Pro Tools session.
- Incorporate proper recording and mixing techniques for audio and MIDI files.
- Analyze and interpret session file structures.
- Recognize and navigate the user interface and tool set Pro Tools environment.