Our Music Theory course is a comprehensive guide into the fundamental notions of music, designed specifically for aspiring sound engineers and music producers to help them build a solid base of musical knowledge applied on a professional audio software.
- No prerequisites required.
At the end of this course, you will be able to:
- Read and write musical notation.
- Recognize Major and natural minor scales.
- Identify and analyze intervals.
- Edit a score.
- Build basic Major and minor chords.
- Construct rhythm and tempo for your compositions.
- Write a melody.